Watch Fish Tank Kings, Win an Ecoxotic EcoPico AquariumBy: Brandon Klaus
As if you needed another reason to watch Fish Tank Kings on National Geographic, the gang from Living Color Aquariums is offering up a free Ecoxotic EcoPico aquarium to one random viewer who correctly answers a handful of trivia questions based on the show’s fifth episode, which airs this Saturday at 10pm ET. The full list of questions can be found below, and the answers need to be emailed to email@example.com no later than 12pm EST on Wednesday June 13th. As for the prize, it’s a 5 gallon (10″ x 10″ x 12″) glass tank with a small LED light fixture mounted to an arm and attached to the back of the tank. It’s a stylish little aquarium that would dress up a desk at the office of your kitchen counter at home very nicely.
We can tell you that, from watching this episode already, all of the questions are quite easy, but they are scattered all throughout the show…so pay attention.
Fish Tank Kings Episode 5 Questions:
1. How many species of freshwater fish are bred at fish farm that Francis – The Fish Geek visits?
2. Max had a colony of what ( genus) growing in his old tank that had to be broken apart to fit in his new tank?
3. What is the name of the coral farm that Francis visits?
4. What year did Alonzo Mourning win an Olympic Gold Medal?
5. Name 2 of the kids from Overtown Youth Center.
6. What lake do the fish in the Overtown Youth Center aquarium originate from?
7. Who is your favorite Fish Tank King?
**E-mail your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 12pm EST on Wednesday June 13th. You must have all 7 answers correct to be eligible to win. A winner will be selected at random and their name will be posted on Living Color Aquariums- The Fish Tank Kings Facebook page on Thursday June 14th at 12pm EST.
*EcoPico does not come with decor or livestock.Unit will be shipped within continental USA only. EcoPico specs are at http://www.ecoxotic.com/led-aquariums/desktop-aquariums/eco-pico.html