The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
Wipe that crust from your eyes and let them adjust to that bright computer screen. It’s Monday morning and that only means it’s another dreadful week of work before those two glorious days when you get to go fish store hopping again. Fortunately, we’ve got yet another week full of aquarium related articles to help break up that monotonous work week, and we’ll start by taking another look back at last week’s top five articles. From July 15th through the 21st, the most popular articles on our blog are actually not very happy ones, with the exception of one. We see a popular aquarium forum getting sued by an energy drink, another aquarium magazine shutting its doors, more rumors of a large pet store chain partnering up with a questionable company, and a sequel to a children’s movie that may not have such a good impact on the aquarium trade. The only good news to come out of our top articles is a new Plasma LED fixture. And as always, we’ll have another week full of articles here on the blog, so stay tuned.
- Monster Fish Keepers Facing Legal Battle with Monster Energy Over Similar Logo
- Finding Nemo Sequel Announced, Should the Aquarium Hobby Be Concerned?
- Reef Inmates Reveals Plasma LED Fixture
- Rumors of Acrylic Tank Manufacturing Partnering with Petco Really Heating Up
- Aquarium Fish International to Stop Publishing Magazines