The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
The AquaNerd Blog is back at it with a whole new week’s worth of aquarium articles, and with the new week comes the opportunity to reflect back on the articles you enjoyed most last week. Spanning the week of August 19th through the 25th, we asked if salt mixes really meant anything, revealed a brand new high end fish store coming to the Austin area, checked out some awesome new aquarium themed t-shirts, got word on the release date of a highly anticipated LED fixture, and saw a protein skimmer line getting a good update. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Does it really matter which salt mix you use?
- Fish Gallery Invades Austin with Swanky New Store
- ImaReefer, Hilariously Stylish Tees for any Aquarium Occasion
- AquaIllumination Sets Release Date on Vega
- Eshopps Decking Out 3rd Gen Protein Skimmers with Sicce Pumps