The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
Welcome back to another week of aquarium articles. This week get’s off to a start with Labor Day, and in our normal tradition, we’ve got our recap of the most popular articles from last week. Spanning from August 26th through September 1st, we find ourselves in an unusual position…we didn’t have a popular article on LED gear. Instead, the top five articles include a disgusting but expensive find by a young beachcomber, a product review of a new drip acclimation tool, a potential pet ban in a huge California city, the release of a very interesting protein skimmer that’s been on our radar for two years, and a disappointing trip to a local public aquarium. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Boy Finds Whale Vomit, Rakes in $63000
- Taking the New AccuDrip for a Test Drive
- Los Angeles City Council Votes to Ban Pet Sales
- The Long Awaited ATI PowerCone Finally Coming to U.S. Hobbyists in September
- A Trip to Moody Gardens Only Yields Disappointment