The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
Need something interesting to bring up at the water cooler this fine Monday. Well, why not chit chat about aquarium stuff? If you need a little inspiration to get the conversation started, we recommend checking in on our most popular articles from the week of September 9th through the 15th. Interesting, all of last week’s articles are centered around aquarium livestock and there’s not a one on aquarium equipment that made our weekly list. Our top articles include an insanely patterned juvenile tang, a brand new ORA clownfish, a two part tour of the Waikiki Aquarium, and finally an article on a freshwater and saltwater fish seen in the same aquarium. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Wildly Patterned Mimic Tang Spotted at Ocean Corals in the UK
- ORA Unveils Their Latest Clownfish, the Goldflake Maroon and Solid Gold Maroon
- Touring the Waikiki Aquarium – Part 1
- Moorish Idols and Goldfish, the New Odd Couple
- Touring the Waikiki Aquarium – Part 2