The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
Today isn’t just any old regular Monday, though it may feel like one while sitting at you cubicle and pounding the coffee just to keep the eyelids propped open. Instead, today marks the official week of MACNA. That’s right, in just a few short days we’ll be gathering in Dallas to rub elbows with the aquarium industry’s finest. But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, we have to take care of a little regular blog business and take a quick glance back at the most popular articles from last week. Spanning September 16th through the 22nd, we found out where MACNA 2013 is being held, we took a nifty new protein skimmer for a test drive, EcoTech dishes out the details of their Radion Pro, another Dr. Seuss fish enters the aquarium trade, and a new protein skimmer from CAD Lights that steps outside of traditional thinking to get the smallest in-sump footprint imaginable. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- MACNA 2013 Location Revealed?
- Hands on With the RLSS R6-i Protein Skimmer
- EcoTech Marine Spills the Beans on their New Radion XR30w Pro
- Another Dr. Seuss Fish enters the trade, this time through Pacific Island Aquatics
- CAD Lighst Unveils Pipeless PLS-100 Protein Skimmer