The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
MACNA has officially ended and it’s time to slump back into our normal routine. But before we get too far into the groove of every day life, we’ll do a quick recap of the most popular articles from last week. Starting on the 23rd and running through the 29th, all of our most popular articles were MACNA related. We can’t say we’re too surprised, but we are a little surprised that not a single LED fixture made the list. Instead, we get a brief glimpse of MACNA during the setup phase, AGE shows off their version of the dropoff tank, MACNA 2013 was officially announced, Reef Octopus has another cone skimmer, the RoboSnail finally made it to the US, and ReefKoi brings one fine plate coral to the show. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- MACNA During the Chaotic Set Up Phase
- AGE Getting in on the Dropoff Tank Designs
- It’s Official, MACNA 2013 Heading to Miami
- Reef Octopus Debuts Their “ikstrakt” Protein Skimmer
- The AquaGenesis RoboSnail Cleaning Some Aquarium Glass in Person
- The ReefKoi Fruity Pebbles Plate Coral is the Hottest Coral at MACNA