The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
We’re back at it with another week of aquarium related articles, but before we go full steam ahead, we have to take a minute to discuss the most popular articles from last week. Spanning October 14th through the 20th, we discuss the differences between fish that are rare in the wild versus rare to the hobby, take a look at the new line of Reef Octopus aquariums and their interesting overflow, see the first time a particular deepwater angelfish has been available in the US, spy a beefy LED fixture from an Italian pump maker, and finally see how one company is aesthetically unifying their product line. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Rare in the Wild versus Rare to the Aquarium Trade
- Reef Octopus Luxury Aquariums Have Unique Minimalist Overflow
- Narcosis Angelfish Enters the US Market for the First Time Thanks to LiveAquaria
- Sicce LED Fixtures Seen in the Flesh
- Vertex Dresses Entire Reactor Line in Signature White and Red