The AquaNerd Weekly RecapBy: Brandon Klaus
Welcome back to another exciting week of aquarium related articles here at the AquaNerd Blog. This week’s look at the most popular articles from the previous week, which spans October 21st through the 28th, focuses on a new lawsuit by anti-aquarium activists in Hawaii, a brief look at a tiny aquarium with handles, a nifty algae removing tool, an aquarium equipment vendor getting slapped with a huge fine, and a cool new way that an online aquarium equipment vendor is displaying their products. We hope you enjoyed the articles, and as always, we’ll have another week full of aquarium hobby coverage ahead of us, so stay tuned.
- Anti-Aquarium Activists File Suit Against Hawaiian DLNR to Stop Aquarium Collection
- Parallel Aquariums from Aquaculture Have Potential to Be Modular and Breeder Friendly
- Algae Mower Vac Tears Through the Tough Stuff with Drill Bit and Vacuum
- SWC Owner Slapped with $135,000 in Fines for Illegal Smuggling
- Bulk Reef Supply Adds 3D Product Views for Better Shopping Experience